Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Calling can Help You With Girls

I'll be the first to admit I'm crap when it comes to talking to girls. But now thanks to the Calling Gold Program I know I won't meet that special someone till I'm seventy and bed ridden with a broken hip. My wife will come to me in the form of a buxom caretaker named Rawanda. Until then the pressure's off. I shower once a week and when I go to the bars I don't even look at girls. In fact I found a group of men at one particular bar that don't like girls either. They're really nice and they give the best massages. Hey, it's nice not having to always be a Vince Vaugn or a Tony Parker. I'm Mickey, baby! The Calling Gold Program saved me years of rejection and STDs. And if you want to come and hang out with me and my "no girls allowed" club just stop by The Arch Duke on Van Nuys Blvd. Thursday nights you don't have to wear a shirt.

MF

No comments: