Friday, June 15, 2007

The Gold Program

Hey, Mickey Finnegan here! I just wanted to tell you about how The Calling Gold Program has changed my life. I used to be on a little show in 80's called Operation Tiger Shark - an offshoot of the semi succsessful Cove Patrol franchise. Anhyhoo . . . I basically lived on craft services (catered food) which is high in carbs and tranny fats. I love catering just like the next guy - but with a constant diet of fatty foods and the stress that comes with being eight years old and having to do your own stunts - I had plenty of intestinal problems. Thanks to the Gold Program all of that has changed. Since then I have discovered that it has been my destiny to invest in a small Chinese doctor with a colon cleansing solution. I sought out Doctor Yu after consulting the Gold Program and my stool has never been smoother. I tell you my bowels have been moving like freight trains. Hell, some of those suckers are two flushers. I even saw some of my old freinds from the craft services days. So you see the solution came from the Calling. Had I gotten a lesser program like The Silver or Copper Program I probably would have just invested in a lot of figs. Thank you Gold Program and thank you Robert Stormhouse. Incidentally if you're interested in doctor Yu's program go to yupoopgood.com.

Have an exiting day!
Mickey

No comments: